What are Cookies?
A cookie is a term for a small packet of data sent by a web server to a web browser and stored in a user’s computer. When the user visits the same server again, the browser sends the data back to the server. Cookies recognize individual users, they keep track of user’s customization etc., and so they make web using easier.
Cookie information can then be used for targeted advertising, statistical evaluation of visitor behaviour, etc.
Types of Cookies We Use:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the website, security, proper display of the site on a computer or mobile phone, functional filling and sending of forms, etc. These cookies cannot be turned off, without them, our site would not work properly.
The more visitors allow using analytics cookies, the better we can fine-tune the website in terms of content and functionality. Thanks to analytical cookies, we are able to find out where people come to our website from, what they click on, how long they stay with us, etc. The processing of analytical cookies is our legitimate interest. Processing of analytical cookies can be turned on or off on the cookie preferences settings bar.
These cookies collect personal information about the website visitor from a marketing point of view. They are used to show advertising that is likely to be of interest to you based on your browsing habits, connection with social networks, etc. Marketing cookies cannot be used without the consent of the website visitor. Their processing can be allowed on the cookie preferences settings bar.
Data Controller and Purpose of Use
The organization Cesta domů, z.ú., Heleny Kočvarové 1583/1, Michle, 140 00 Praha 4, VAT: CZ26 528 843, registered by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section U, File 130 (further referred to as “Controller”), contact details: email@example.com, as the operator of this website, uses the cookies on this website for the purpose of:
- tracking website traffic and creating visitor statistics involving visitor traffic and visitor behaviour on websites;
- functioning of websites.
The collection of cookies for the purposes referred to in the previous paragraph may be considered processing of personal data. Such processing is possible on the basis of a legal ground such as:
- the Controller’s legitimate interest in case of necessary / essential and analytical cookies, enabled by Article 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (further referred to as “GDPR” or “Regulation”).
- your consent is a legitimate reason for cookies processing with cookies designated for ad targeting. You grant your consent by setting up your browser for the time that is listed below for each type of a marketing cookie. You can take back your consent to collect cookie data for marketing purposes at any time by changing your browser settings.
Collected cookies are processed by other processors:
- Google Ads and Google Analytics are operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94 043, USA; YouTube is operated by Google LLC, D/B/A YouTube, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94 066, USA
- Smartlook is operated by Smartlook.com, Ltd., Šumavská 524/31, 602 00 Brno, Czech Republic
- Facebook and Instagram are operated by Meta, 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94 025, USA
- Twitter is operated by Twitter Inc.; 1355 Market Street Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94 103 United States
- LinkedIn is operated by LinkedIn Corporation, 1000 West Maude Avenue Sunnyvale, CA 94 085 United States
- Soundcloud is operated by SoundCloud Global Limited & Co. KG, Rheinsberger Str. 76/77, 10 115 Berlin
- ISSUU is operated by Issuu Inc., 131 Lytton Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94 301, United States
- Wistia player is operated by Wistia, 17 Tudor St, Cambridge, Massachusetts, 02139, United States
- GoPay is operated by GoPay, Planá 67, 370 01 Planá, Česká republika
The aforementioned platforms (processors) handle cookies according to their terms of service, which can be found here:
- GDPR by Google
- Cookies by Google
Please note that under the Regulation you have the right:
- to ask the Controller for information about which of your personal data is being processed, or request a copy,
- to request the access to these data from the Controller and update or correct these data, or limit the processing,
- to withdraw consent at any time (if data processing is based on consent), for example by sending an email or letter to the Controller,
- to request the Controller to erase the personal data – they will be deleted if the deletion does not violate the applicable legal regulations and the legitimate interests of the Controller,
- in case of the processing of personal data by consent, to request the transmission of such data,
- in case of doubt about compliance with personal data processing, to contact the Controller or the Office for Personal Data Protection or the court.
Change of your Cookies Settings
You can revoke the consent or change settings.
Cookies use can also be set up using your internet browser. Most browsers automatically accept cookies by default. You can disable cookies using by changing the setting of your web browser, or you can enable using only certain cookies. Information about browsers and about how to set cookies preferences can be found on the following websites: